HOG Sidemount BCD
Lots of sidemount systems focus on lightweight systems for warm water diving with low lift or the bigger version for cold water diving and heavier steel tanks or for 4 tanks or more.
The HOG system is suitable for both from recreational single tank sidemounting (or even a back mount single) to double steel with multiple stages sidemounting.
The lift capability is versatile and can be changed with diver adjustment of the bungees. The large version when the top bungees are cinched tightly provides up to 43 lbs of lift, enough to dive dry with two steel cylinders and aluminum stages.
The HOG sidemount system comes in two sizes, small for divers under 168cm and large for taller people.
- Size Large and Small Available
- Divers 5’8” / 168cm tall and below should purchase Small systems
- 420 Hi-Tenacity Nylon Air Cell
- Adjustable H-style webbed waist and adjustable shoulder harness system
- Spine pad
- Stainless steel shoulder and hip attachment D-rings
- Adjustable length tank retention bungees with SS shackles and large swivel
- bolt snaps
- 2 position 18 inch corrugate rubber inflation hose with T2 Inflator
- Wide butt plate with 2 stainless steel bent and curved “Door Knocker” tank rails
- Low profile swivel rapid pull dump inside right shoulder